1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

More flowers - sorry. (3 photos)

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by Roger_Provins, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

I’m sorry if I bore you with repetitive or at least similar photos. Most of the photos I’ve been taking over the last couple of years have been from my garden because, through increasing arthritis, I’m not able to get about as once I did. Fortunately we have a large, varied plot, and my wife is a great gardener :)

So, if you can take any more, here are a couple from this afternoon taken in between showers of a pelargonium. As you can I tri-toned one – so that make three :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Moos3h

Moos3h Well-Known Member

Superb!

What's the gear? There's some quite noticeable grain there, not a bad thing - just curious as to whether it's from the sensor, or judicious post-processing :D

Cheers,
    James

3. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

If they're going to be of this quality Rog, keep 'em coming!

The first one is simply beautiful!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. Yelofox

Yelofox Well-Known Member

Love all of them - great work :)

5. sarah350

sarah350 Well-Known Member

Fantastic :D :D :)

6. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Very pretty :D

Chris

7. Roger_Provins

Right, enough of that - the next ones will be really, really ugly :) :)

8. Roger_Provins

Getting fed up with the air-sprayed, cut-and-pasted look of digital so I used a high iso and only cleaned the noise up a little from some areas.

Thanks to all for your comments.

9. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Beutiful pic Roger...keep 'em coming (especially the colour ones) :cool:

Have to say the digital camera colours have been annoying me too and am looking forward to some film macro once more....will be a miracle if they come out this good :eek: