1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Person

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Barry, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

Where is Doug Harman?

2. JMACNALLY

JMACNALLY RIP

I think he is deep in the bowels of AP's offices trying very hard to build the website, he has told me that he is completely alone in this venture. I can imagine the ghosts of past editors wandering the corridors deploring the internet and digitals!

3. muci

muci Member

Right! I miss him too!

4. SLRGIRL

SLRGIRL New Member

who's the dude

sgirl

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

the webmaster

6. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Last seen wearing a false beard and moustache boarding a cross-channel ferry along with Lord Lucan. Any further sightings please report to interpol immediately!

BigWill

7. DHarman

DHarman Well-Known Member

I'm here... Yes it really is me. Sorry I've not been around much recently but I really am working on the web site build. While alone at the moment (apart from the external team I'm working with) I won't be for ever so things will get moving even faster then.

In the meantime I'll continue to update the latest news section each week (hopefully) and try as hard as I can to build time in to monitor you lot. It's nice to know you're missing me though./img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Doug Harman: AP