1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by taxor, Dec 24, 2006.

1. taxor

taxor Well-Known Member

A merry Christmas to everyone, but especially to fellow dabblers in the dark art! Regards, Taxor

2. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

And a happy Rodinal for 2007

My new years resolution is to yet again gut out my Darkroom and start using my enlarger and all those lovely bits of Glass that fit it :)

3. josie

josie Well-Known Member

I've got a bromoil kit as part of my Christmas pressie - so that'll be my next project after sorting out my darkroom.
    Have a great Christmas, and may you always be able to get the chemicals you need. ;)

4. John_K

John_K Well-Known Member

This last weeks frost highlighted a serious problem with condensation in my darkroom. It is in a sectioned off part of a small barn with a metal roof which was insulated (sort of)but the condensation leaked though the false ceiling.

After a lot of hard work yesterday in my darkroom I now have a place of work where it is both warm, soundproof and waterproof with a double layer of insulation and a two foot 'dead' void between the two layers. it realy is a pleasure to to go there. After all the visiting inlaws and outlaws have gone today I will be migating there to do some SERIOUS printing.

Merry Christmas everyone, and have a happy and productive New year.