1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jchrisc, Dec 25, 2017.

1. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

A Merry Christmas everyone.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  2. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

And to you, Chris, and everyone else :)

3. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

I hope everyone has a good Christmas.. :)

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Thanks Chris and the same to you all

In fact my Christmas was made last night when I got a phone call at 10.30 asking if I would read " 'Twas the night before Christmas" to that branch of the family.
    :):)

5. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

And a Merry Christmas to you too. I'm just up on man duties putting the bird in the oven. House is nice and quiet before the onset of the family. Just having 5 minutes with a cup of tea and silence. Have a great day everyone.:)

6. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas from me! Up early due to man flu, not as noble as Craig.

7. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

The worrying thing is I've just had a sneaky mooch under the Christmas tree, and I'm not seeing anything resembling a Drumkit! (Mid life crisis you see, I can't help it! I'm sure it will pass.)

8. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

and a Merry Christmas from me!

9. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Jingle bells to the lot of you!

Graeme

10. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

And from me!

S

11. PhilW

PhilW Well-Known Member

Yes, happy Christmas all. I hope everyone has a wonderful day

12. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

And a merry humbug from me.
    Just having a quick breakfast before putting the brisket of beef in for a slow cook.

13. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Merry Christmas Chris. Just been enjoying a thumb through Stephen Dalton's new book MY WOOD and it's packed with stunning images and words of wisdom.

Hope Santa was good to you too:)

14. AndyTake2

AndyTake2 Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas to you and everyone.

15. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Merry Xmas- popped to the pub and had a problem with my D7000 (asked about it in the Nikon forums- looks like it's a problem with the lens not the camera) but had my G16 in the bag so took a couple of shots with that....

Now home and looking at a mushroom Wellington with all the trimmings and realising what I want right now is a garlic sausage sandwich.....so that'll do me for now.

I also brought too many beers so will have to work on reducing those in a bit

16. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

A much belated Happy Christmas and all the best to you, Chris, and Elsie, and all
    the best in 2018 :)

Cheers,

Jack Simpson

17. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Thanks Jack - I was reminded of you when we had a little (by your standards) snow before Christmas. We are just about to leave home to spend the day with our daughter, she lives a couple of hours away and for the moment we have a bright and not-very-cold day, so the journey should be OK.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Cheers

18. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Thanks Chris and hope you have a great time with your daughter and family :). I had a great time visiting my mum in Penticton, BC and took a
    from her flat

Dec25-17-AP-Mon-JRSP4000 copy.jpg

and a few from around Penticton during a drive on Christmas Day trying to a cafe that was open :eek:

Dec25-17-AP-Mon-JRSP4000 copy.jpg Dec24-17-AP-Sun-JRSP3980 copy.jpg Dec24-17-AP-Sun-JRSP3993 copy.jpg Dec25-17-AP-Mon-JRSP4011 copy 2.jpg

Lots of snow, some sunshine and cool (brisk) temperatures :)

Cheers,

Jack

steveandthedogs likes this.