1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May these formats never die!

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by graflexpix, Dec 27, 2003.

1. graflexpix

graflexpix Active Member

Although I know this part of the forum has limited interest,for those that are still 'hanging in there'with the larger formats,may I then wish you a Happy New Year..

Human nature as it is,follow trends,at the moment it's 'digital',throughout my years in photography you can see the changing patterns.Never mind,let's not go down that path,it's too worn away!.

Let 'them'' do what they want,fine,I have no problem with that,but let us M/L format's continue with our art of producing the larger neg/pos to our hearts content,and may those years continue into the future..even if the camera is now strapped to the zimmer frame of life.

Hope all of your exposures are crisp & bright,and may this particular column continue well into the future,and all your 120,5x4's or larger continue to give you are much pleasure as it's given me over all these years.

We are not old fashioned-just sensible about the art of photography.

2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Well I'm loving digital photography - but it's foir MF and LF I'll mostly keep using film, I think!

Nick BSRIPN
    And why not?