1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mary Ellen Mark - review/article

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by cirks, Mar 7, 2021.

1. cirks

cirks New Member

Great article etc but "The book of everything" is listed at the end of the article as RRP of around £105. It's £300+ everywhere and 480 Euros on the publishers site that you list.

2. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

I checked the AbeBooks website (www.abebooks.co.uk) and there were no UK sellers of new or second hand copies of this book, only copies from North America, Germany or Australia. Perhaps the price quoted in AP is the anticipated price in the UK when it goes on sale here, although the price looks too low compared to about £420 plus postage from Germany.

Send an email to ap.ed@kelsey.co.uk and they might print a correction in a future issue.

3. cirks

cirks New Member

It went on sale last November I think so I can only think it's a massive misprint. As you say, nothing in UK at anything like the publishers RRP - only shipping from abroad gets near £400

4. Nigel_Atherton

Nigel_Atherton Group Editor

Sorry, this appears to be an error. It is, as you say, around £300.

5. cirks

cirks New Member

Thanks for the reply. Publisher list price £415 (480 euro) and cheapest £324 with discount from Aus!