1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March, 2007 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dyncoed

dyncoed Well-Known Member

cutting hard back

[​IMG]

2pm, Brondanw Gardens, Llanfrothen, Gwynedd.

I'm in the middle of trimming a lot of topiary here (1.5 miles linear) with sections of hard cutting to renovate overgrown areas of yew hedge.

Straight after i took this shot it hailed for a few minutes.

2. rags4983

rags4983 Well-Known Member

It was a choice of my trophy on the mantle piece this morning or daffs in the garden tonight.

[​IMG]

about 6.15 this evening, happy St Davids Day.

3. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Low Green, Ayr from the corner of Wellington Square. Canon G7, some sort of auto setting?

4. Lounge Lizard

Lounge Lizard Well-Known Member

Prize please...

...for the most boring FirstView shot:

[​IMG]

Well, it has significance to me and it's a rare sight - my study after it has been redecorated and the carpet cleaned and before I move my clutter back. This is where I do my online shopping and my Photoshopping. :rolleyes:

5. LittleNose

LittleNose Well-Known Member

Can I Go Home Yet?

[​IMG]

my bike's been waiting patiently outside of work all day for me to take it for a ride :)

17:45 Fetcham Park House in Surrey

6. mjc7uk

mjc7uk Well-Known Member

Re: My lucky day!

The grand view of workplace at 08.45am in the morning!

[​IMG]

Nikon D50 and Nikon 18-135mm DX at 18mm.

7. Mojo_66

Mojo_66 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Taken on my way home from work.

8. Tacitus

Tacitus Well-Known Member

Evening sun

Moderator: Image deleted for file size - the allowable limit is 100KB. You may repost after reducing file size if you wish.

The days are getting longer, and the late afternoon sun briefly shines through into porch window and on to the hats and coats. Spring is coming ......

9. Badgerman

Badgerman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

After a long day at work - (4.00am to 5.00pm) - Doing some html text alterations on web site..........time 8.40pm.

10. crymble

crymble Well-Known Member

Amaryllis - Started blooming today

For a couple of months I have watched this thing grow from a bulb sitting in the kitchen. I came home tonight and it has just flowered. Took this at about 20:30 tonight.

[​IMG]

11. ChrisBrookes

ChrisBrookes Well-Known Member

Tree

Just a Tree at Ellesmere , Shropshire. I got tired and pulled up at the side of the road and noticed a sign for an Arboretum that I had not noticed before !! So I investigated , apologies for the small size !!

[​IMG]

12. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

View through a memorial

The memorial statue for Tony Hancock is a funny old thing. Slab of metal with holes drill into it. These holes are filled with glass which meant to produce a rainbow effect when the sun light is on it. Some of these glass pieces have fallen out over the years. This is the view though one of those holes.

[​IMG]

Birmingham City Centre, Corporation Street. 09:28

13. Mr_Geoff

Mr_Geoff Well-Known Member

My furry alarm clock...

... hasn't yet worked out that if she's sitting on my chest I can't get up and feed her! 07:36 this morning.

[​IMG]

14. Jaded

Jaded Well-Known Member

A train of thought

[​IMG]

13:36

Somewhere between Cheltenham Spa and Birmingham.

15. bmul

bmul Well-Known Member

London Bridge

[​IMG]

London Bridge, looking west. Leaving work at the relatively civilised time of 18.45.

16. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Moderator: Image deleted for file size - the allowable limit is 100KB. You may repost after reducing file size if you wish.

17. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Definitely not a tidy desk. :eek:

[​IMG]

I saw a small bandagon rolling by and decided to leap onboard, almost literally at the last minute...

19. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Longbowman - Ouse Valley Archers, Bedford - 9 p.m. 1st March 2007

20. Ian_A

Ian_A Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

View from the bottom of my garden around 18:00. Meant to get out earlier, but had a busy day. Taken from here looking a shade to the East of West :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.