1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Feb 28, 2007.

1. ChrisBrookes

ChrisBrookes Well-Known Member

Re: Another bleak day ahead

I spent blooody ages looking at david steels study trying to spot goldfinches !!! I should spend more time here !! but I just don't have it ! great photos everyone !!

2. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Bored? Who could get bored.

Do you remember when I bumped into you on market day Huw; you had a bird under each arm, and when I asked you what time it was you asked me to hold your cock and pullet!

Leave the door open Nick, I'm be right behind you...

3. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

That was fowl!

4. TH-Photos

TH-Photos Well-Known Member

Re: My diary entry for today.

My writing must be really bad. Your interpretation may have made for a more interesting presentation.

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Re: BigWill

I cut this one out for the b/f:

[​IMG]

6. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Sorry sausages, I didnt get a First View this month, Ive been emitting odious substances for the last 48h following the fridge going off :(

ie I was Food Poisoned :mad: I wouldve gone to fetch the camera and take a photo of the attractive ceiling I studied for 2 days if 1) I had the energy to find it 2) I hadnt done exactly the same thing for Eddie Mair when he did his version of First View and I was ill that time as well :(

7. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

I put in "Deoxyribonucleicacid" for my password and the computer said "your password is too long and your willie is too short"....................how did it know! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big(I hate computers! :mad:)Will

8. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Sorry to hear that, Erm - food poisoning isn't much fun, is it? :-( Hope you're keeping those fluids up.

9. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

It had probably processed the words 'I've got a huge telephoto' so many times it just put two and two together and came up with the only credible explanation. ;-)

10. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

........................well either that or I'm going to have to bypass it's sarcasm chip! :eek:

BigWill

11. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Unfortunately I was, I would have preferred to keep them down :eek:

12. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Has it been loggin in here...

13. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Getting back on-topic...

May I say a hearty thank you to everyone who has contributed (including any yet to post images - I know there's at least one to come) - speaking purely personally I think this has been the most interesting and varied month's submissions yet. Of course it's early days, but I do feel that FirstView is looking very promising so far.

14. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Re: Getting back on-topic...

Thanks for setting up the room and threads for us Huw :cool:

Oh, and sorry about the web address in my pic....will avoid the adverts next month (even I could manage to PS that out if you would like?). And it'll be April fools day next time so that should lead to some fun images hopefully ;)

15. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

TBH I hadn't even thought about the web address. It was great fun picture though - quite ingenious the ways some people find to advertise things! :)

And yes - next FV day is April Fools Day. That could certainly make for some intersting contributions! :)

16. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Being a Sunday it should be interesting to see how different the images are compared to the weekdays we have seen so far.

17. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Genetic finger printing? Seems an apt way of getting to the root of your problem!

Graeme

18. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

45 images in the first few days! It's getting popular. Nice and varied as usual

19. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

It's there Huw :)

20. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I think it's fascinating. Real social history - I like this project. :)