1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lumix DMC-TZ30 - Panasonic's PhotofunStudio software

Discussion in 'Panasonic Chat' started by Le Guen, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Le Guen

Le Guen New Member

Panasonic's PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.1 software arrived with my TZ30. After trying it for a few weeks, I don't like it and want to stick to my simple desktop My Pictures folders.

I'm not very technical and I'm worried that uninstalling this software it might affect other aspects of my camera, e.g. will I still be able to dowload images to my PC?

I haven't been able to get any answer from Panasonic, either via their website, email or telephone.

Can I safely uninstall PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.1? Does anyone know please.

2. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

The TZ30 is seen as a Removable Drive, so you can copy and paste into your own folders from it, without the software from Panasonic. So yes. Uninstall PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.1 if you don't need it. Always best to use what you're used to. If you want to try a FREE program for messing about with images. Then look in my signature below for Pixel Express :)

Cheers!

3. Le Guen

Le Guen New Member

Once again, many thanks for your reassurance. I may be old but I'm still learning new stuff...and I like it.