1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking up

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by tonycro, Jan 20, 2016.

1. tonycro

tonycro Well-Known Member

done to death I know, but its been on my photo bucket list for a long time :)

[​IMG][/URL]IMG_1622January 19 by Tony, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Well done, sir.

3. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I admire you for taking the risk. Standing beneath one of those huge electrical beasties puts you in danger of their magnetic death-rays infecting your groin.

Or so I've heard.

Also, impressive symmetry.

4. tonycro

I sent the kids and dogs in first, when they came out as normal as they went in I felt it was safe to run in, shoot and run out !

:)

5. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I like that. Yes, it is done to death but who cares? It's something i've always wanted to do but not got around to yet.

6. tonycro

ABP - Another Bloody Pylon maybe :)

thanks

7. King Kenny

King Kenny Well-Known Member

This would make a good subject for a forum competition, see who could put a different twist on this!
    Kenny.

8. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Nicely done.
    If I recall from the dim and distant past, Scott (Caledonian) entered something similar in a forum comp. It sticks in my mind as one of the best I've seen. He may dig it out if he spots this thread. Unless of course my memory is completely addled and stewed in single malt, and the shot never existed!

9. luisport

luisport Well-Known Member

Actually a pylon gave me the happiness to score in an APOY round. I have only managed to score twice.
    [​IMG]

10. tonycro

ahh - you got a plane in your, nice :)