1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Looking after gear

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Stephen Rundle, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

I am not a fussy user, as much as possible I do look after my gear but when you are shooting trackside or at events you can not be fussy or have the time, my camera even fell 4' off a wall at Silverstone on to the gravel the other side :( :( :( (that cost the £1000 insurance excess)

But where possible I try and I have these on my cameras. Due to MY stupidity in pulling the last one off I split it and re bought, this is £18

https://www.parkcameras.com/search/go?w=skin

Thanks to them my bodies look as good as they did new, and why is this important, for the same reason I keep every box and all packaging, resale.

When I buy pre owned I look for people who have "looked after" their gear, it is more expensive but you know it has been cared for (I hope)

These are amazing and worth every penny IMG_20200711_093149995[1].jpg IMG_20200711_093215830[1].jpg