1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Loch Tulla, Rannoch Moor and Glen Etive

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by SFTPhotography, Aug 15, 2016.

1. SFTPhotography

SFTPhotography Well-Known Member

2. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Love both the last two. Others are weaker compositions and I think the mono really doesn't work as well.

SFTPhotography likes this.
  3. Ffolrord

Ffolrord Well-Known Member

I think the mono contains too many mid-range tones. Otherwise all perfectly competent and clearly taken with top quality kit - can't think of anything appraisally to say.

SFTPhotography likes this.
  4. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought it needed more range and drama too...

[​IMG]

As usual a very competent set.

5. SFTPhotography

SFTPhotography Well-Known Member

Interesting edit and thanks for taking the time. I can see a direction in which I could take the image although I wouldn't want it to be as dark and contrasty as that. Namely as I prefer a softer, more inviting feel rather than a darker more forboding one but also to preserve the etheral feel of the morning. However there is some room to give it a tad more punch but without losing the calm feeling of the image,.