1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightroom cc plan

Discussion in 'Digital Image Editing & Printing' started by novice21, Jun 20, 2018.

1. novice21

novice21 Active Member

Dont do a lot of photo editing but for £9.98 a month the lightroom plan seems a canny deal, am i correct in thinking that i could use it on my android tablet and log onto it on my desktop pc, anyone got it, does it run ok, cheers for any help and advice.

Fishboy likes this.
  2. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I've got it - I run it on my Windows desktop as well as a copy on a MacBook - I've not tried the Android version because I can't be doing with messing about with pictures on a phone screen, but I've heard no bad reports about it.

Cheers, Jeff

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

That's what it is supposed to do, I don't know which platforms are supported or how much you can achieve on a tablet. My understanding is that everything is hosted in the cloud. I can't remember how much storage the licence covers. I think long term they see the money coming from the cloud storage more than the software.