1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lenses

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by albini13, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Canonball

Canonball Well-Known Member

2. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Re: Lenses / albini / tim

have to purchase it,i want some info online,cant buy anything at the moment,i dont have a credit card.

Whatever it is that lives,A tree,a man,or a bird,should be touched gently

3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

"you know Ive just realised something.Jack,whose minding the shop while youre on here"

Geez Larry, good question?????? Hey, wait a minute, we're not a 24 hour shop!!

/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Jack (did I lock the door??)

It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one is doing!/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

4. Done_rundleCams

"......he props up a cardboard replica of himself against the counter. He does so little work in there anyway that most people never notice the difference!"

Ah sweet Will, it's amazing how much truth comes out of humour./img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Jack

It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one is doing!/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

5. Done_rundleCams

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

6. Larry Shone

oh heck,hope noones nicked all your photovests.....

Whatever it is that lives,A tree,a man,or a bird,should be touched gently

7. Done_rundleCams

Nah, we just put them on coatracks so they never even think of them./img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

if stupidity were a crime, the streets would be empty./img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Jack

8. Larry Shone

round here if studpidity was a crime,itd be like one of those end-of-the-world movies!

I'm goin in the darkroom today after a long times absence!