1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Last time you used a tripod?

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by pixelpuffin, Jul 12, 2019.

1. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Depends on a) how big it is and b) what you filled it with. They can be heavier than a tripod.

2. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

So you might qualify as eccentric but definitely not round the twist... :cool:

3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

My bean bag fits on my hand with a proper tripod screw/bolt

4. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

I doubt you require a beanbag to be found guilty

5. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Then again...

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Marvellous what the NHS can do nowadays...:rolleyes:

7. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

But only if they have the tripod with them... perhaps I'm just sane enough to know I would need it and so take it with me.

8. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

I put mine in back the boot of the car last Tuesday but didn't use it... I took it out of the boot in April when the car went in for MOT so I guess I last used my tripod before April or more likely last year - possibly...;):rolleyes: