1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last post is the winner... 8)

Discussion in 'The Games Room' started by GDN, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

First time for everything - and I'm quite happy to bore my way to victory. :D

2. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

if the thread crashes at post 1000 and we only add one post a day it would take 32.8 months to find an eventual winner.

Who's going to get the wooden spoon?

3. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

You could do it all on your own, Nick: a post every 10 seconds through the night, that's 2880 posts by 7.37 am ;)

Ah, but by then I would be up and stick one in straight away (or after the Korean F1 is over) :cool:

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Thanks, but no thanks. :D

5. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Think the winner is gonna be me....

6. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Corrected. ;)

7. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Corrected ;)

8. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Isn't this thread just an excuse for post whoring?

PS. I'm now the winner.

9. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Possibly... if it is Nick will win!

I think Phiggy will win in the end, he's bound to come along in a few years and repost in this thread

10. quietangel

quietangel Well-Known Member

ah but one could always make a post then bribe a mod........

or wait until he is in the bath or out of the house and use his computer.....

mwah ha ha ha ha

i have the power :D

11. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Aha, then we should take this oppertunity to make good use of the forum space to answer the big questions.

Question 1 - If you wake up too late for breakfast, is the first meal you have breakfast or lunch?

Question 2 - If said meal is infact toffe apple flavoured cider, does that mean one has had cider for breakfast? (usually a bad sign)

12. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Breakfast is always break fast...

So yes, if toffee apple flavoured cider is the first 'food' to pass your lips since waking one would have had cider for breakfast.

13. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Excellent, cheers for the info. This forum is a wealth of knowlage.

14. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Excellent news...

<---- The current winner... ;)

15. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I'm on a roll - won £20 on the lottery last night, my U9 rugby team beat Rugby Lions heavily in both games this morning, and I've just comprehensively beaten my wife. Er, I mean I've comprehensively beaten my wife at badminton this afternoon, and she considers herself the family raquet expert. Racket expert, more like....

So this should give me no problems at all. :D

16. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

I'm still here despite calling the mods a load of merchant bankers....I know an even worse insult is called for....all mods are politcians /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

lol spinno....

Nope still hasn't worked... :D

18. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I think they get a bad press. Mind you, I think the press we all have is particularly bad...

19. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

story of my life...people laughing and me not being able to make things work

20. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

ok you're all a load of loggers