1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Kew Autumn meet 2015

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by DaveS, Oct 17, 2015.

1. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Nope still no luck here and even apart from one shot in Photobucket they've all gone to thumbnails- Oh well at least time I have RAW files

2. LesleySM

Nope Firefox doesn't work either

3. LesleySM

[​IMG]

4. LesleySM

Try again

5. LesleySM

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

6. LesleySM

Not quite sure what I did there but [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  7. LesleySM

And now it's stopped working again! I did something right but not sure what

8. LesleySM

Well on the basis of the first two- No-one probably wants to see anymore anyway I still have the RAW files to work on

9. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Ooh, don't like the look of that dodgy bloke with the wooly hat. Up to no good, you mark my words :D

10. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

Looks like the type that lurks around places late at night! Mind you, that old codger in the wheelchair, looks pretty disreputable ... In fact, later on that day, I gather he was seen giving a flash to the young lady in this photo!

11. LesleySM

I thought he gave her a flash in the Palm House

12. lm1

lm1 Well-Known Member

I was going to write something about being impressed by your equipment, but I think this could get really out of hand :D :p

13. LesleySM

Indeed it could.

14. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

You appear to be using Photobucket. To post apicture here open the Photobucket album where the picture is stored and click on the thumbnail to open the image. With the image open you will see three boxes to the right under the title 'Share this photo'. To post an image here go to the third box down called IMG which should show a URL address starting [URL = http://..., With your mouse click on this box (you may have to click it a couple or 3 times depending on how slow Photobucket is) until it flashes yellow with the word Copied.

Once copied go back to your new AP post and paste the copied URL directly into the text where it will appear in the format

(URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ElSid/media/Hayes_N_4_zpsxy7bw9hx.jpg.html](IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/ElSid/Hayes_N_4_zpsxy7bw9hx.jpg[/IMG)[/URL)

except the red backets will be square (they're round here to stop it appearing as a picture). Click the 'Preview Post' button too see it as an image.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  15. LesleySM

Nope that doesn't work either

16. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Actually from the summer meet, but I can't find it's thread. DaveS may never talk to me again...

[​IMG]Triangular by gray1720, on Flickr

[​IMG]Hard day by gray1720, on Flickr

Both on Rerapan 127 film, in my Certo Dolly:
    [​IMG]

Adrian

17. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Ouch! Not just embarrassing but depressing as well, given the lack of hair. Guess that was when the two of you were off baking something and I dozed for a few minutes.