1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

K-7

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by AlexMonro, May 20, 2009.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I think we can safely say that there wouldn't have been a third time. :D

2. bodyheat

bodyheat Member

Ah, now you have a point. If you're heading for the bath or shower the safest bet for a DSLR will no doubt be a Pentax K7 or similar :) due to its superb weathersealing

3. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Well if it were this day and age that would be because Hunter would be showered, changed and back on the bus by then! :D

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Yeah, but I doubt if Ronaldo would be quite as comfortable. :D

5. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

And I don't think any right minded football fan would be shedding a tear about that. :rolleyes:

6. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

You know David, Canon makes a Waterproof Housing for the G10 :), just in case ... ;) ;) nudge, nudge

:eek:

Cheers,

Jack

7. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I would call the G10 a compact, certainly it's not compact enough for me. I'm holding out for Olympus to produce the the goods with their MFT offering, but if not, I think a Panasonic Lumix LX3 would be a better option than the G10, especially given the side by side test WDC did this month.

8. MarkCook

MarkCook Well-Known Member

Good job, non of that kind of thing here thank you very much :D

9. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

May I take it in the shower with me then? :)