1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

K-7 review - on WDC

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Benchista, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

:D

May I just point out that I actually started this thread, and I think the K-7 is a very interesting camera indeed - the first Pentax DSLR I've thought that about. And as a longstanding Pentax fan, indeed fanboy as far as the ones I own go, I'm delighted they seem to be getting somewhere near setting the pace, and I hope the sensor issue is soon sorted.

2. Nigel_Atherton

Nigel_Atherton Group Editor

They can't call it Pentakon – that name has already been taken (albeit spelled slightly differently). It will have to be Niktax.

3. Nigel_Atherton

Nigel_Atherton Group Editor

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.

4. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I would take that post with a pinch of salt Nigel. We all know Nick hasn't got a Canon 5D MkII don't we? :D

5. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Sounds tasty. Maybe that'll be launched after the 645D?

6. dangie

dangie Senior Knobhead

Or Penkon

Better still, drop the 'kon' and just call it PENTAX.

7. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

If we all live that long! :( :D