1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

June, 2010 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, May 31, 2010.

1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for comments arising from the June 2010 picture thread.

2. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Re: gloomy evening

Nig, that is just fabulous!!

3. zx9

zx9 Well-Known Member

Re: Jack

Hum, "120 cameras available on the day"

Number off or film size, Holga-tastic dude :)

4. Donkey

Donkey Well-Known Member

Bagpus your pic's of a Dog, Nice but, Your Bagpus !

My pic's of a Cat, Very Nice, But i'm Donkey !

I need help working out what the screen name would be for someone posting a pic of a Donkey ???

Anyone agree it should be Dog or a similar Doglike name ?

So is there someone with an appropriate name that has easy access to a Donkey and is willing to take a picture AND post it in the first views so i can sleep tonight cause this is giving me serious Gipp......:mad:

5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Re: Jack -- ZX-9

Hi Keith,

"Number of" and all "re-used" disposables "re-loaded" with (C-41, i think) B&W film :) I
    was walking by and popped a few (more) shots (than I should have) :rolleyes:

Cheers and thanks very much :)

Jack

6. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

The June picture thread is now closed - pm me, as usual, if you have a late submission. Many thanks to everyone who participated.