1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June, 2009 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by TheFatControlleR, May 31, 2009.

1. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

This thread is for comments arising from the June 2009 picture thread.

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Thanks to TFC for sorting the threads, and my apologies to the rest of you for having forgotten (again) the reminder. [​IMG]

:)

3. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Everything's coming up roses! or Roses round the door and either side of the front gate too!

Somebody tell Will to look the other way, or perhaps not, I've got roses there as well.

4. vicki1234

vicki1234 Well-Known Member

Hey bench-ubster no offence but are you sure your dog had the right treatment ? :D, I mean I never have to shave my legs when I go to the dentist ;) ;)

5. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

6. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

7. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

8. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Re: help

No, that's the link for the gallery page - you don't want that at all. As Fen say, you need to extract the url of the image itself. Make sure you are on the page with the image maximized - i.e. not just a thumbnail - and then right-click on the image and select 'properties'. Then you need to highlight the url and copy and paste it into the forum image tags in your post.

9. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

ok having a senior moment :eek: wasnt right clicking on the image itself :D missed that bit that fen wrote..knew it would be me all along :rolleyes:

10. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Glad you sorted it out Bob :)

As for the photo, I'm surprised you managed to capture such a rare bird. I've been trying for that species for years now! ;) ;)

11. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

Re: Richard's Beagle

I agree with vicki1234 and you seriously need to find a new vet, one that that knows which end of a dog bites :D

12. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

:mad: :mad: oi you takin the mick outta me!! :mad: /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif :D

this bird stuff is slowly driving me crazy, i sit there for ages and yes you guessed it they land somewhere else :mad:
    well i gonna beat them because i trimmed the branch tonight so they got no where else to land :D :D..........well apart from straight on the feeders :rolleyes: :mad:

13. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

Re: Richard's Beagle

Hmmm! The £300 bill certainly bit :rolleyes: He's cost me nearly £600 last month what with check-ups, blood tests and his usual anti-epileptic pills. No wonder I can't afford that new lens :D

14. Hwntws

Hwntws Well-Known Member

Above Crynant

PeterF,
    Crynant, (Creunant), the capitol of the Dulais Valley, :D ;), my home village, and the place where I work from now.
    Regards
    Ray

15. peterf

peterf Well-Known Member

Re: Above Crynant

And a lovely place to spend the first evening in June, even if a little boggy where we walked!

Peter ;)

16. snowqueen

snowqueen Well-Known Member

I kinda forgot :mad: bogged down with work and havent kept track of the dates, so no pic for me this month...... :(

17. snowqueen

snowqueen Well-Known Member

Nice to see your roses blooming mike :)

18. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

They smell as good as they look too.

19. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Picture thread now locked. Thanks to everyone who participated. :)

[​IMG]