1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

July, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Jun 30, 2007.

1. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Re: AGW's Pic - Och no...

Good cod...its fish pun time! Run for you lives....

Graeme

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Absolutely - it's more of a pictorial diary than anything else.

However, not wishing to speak too soon, and possibly there are loads of people who just haven't got around to posting their FirstView shots yet, but at the present stage it does look as though we're a bit down on numbers this month. :-(

3. rags4983

rags4983 Well-Known Member

This is my drivers Brabham BT28 after a 120 mph spearing into the tyre wall at paddock hill bend in Brands Hatch yesterday. He was ok but the steering wheel is like a banana where he braced for impact. Car is totalled, full strip to bare chassis and repairs needed. Took the pic on my camera phone around middayish. He only made the second lap of qualifying when the car in front dumped its entire oil content and caused Richard to head towards the tyre wall as merely a passenger in the car.

4. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Re: AGW's Pic - Och no...

Nice photo Geoff, just one question if I may......

Which one is you? :D :eek:

5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Re: Nurses //badgerman

:eek: .... :eek: .....

Morning Colin,

Hope your ankle's going to be OK and the address is NW corner of Granville and Nelson strees in Vancouver BC :D and usually Friday and Saturday nights are good for interesting pics ;)

Cheers,

Jack

6. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Re: July, 2007 -- great shots everyone...

:D

Jack

7. aiwa_yamaha

aiwa_yamaha Well-Known Member

Loving the shot of Jonathan Rea.

8. Boothy

Boothy Well-Known Member

Thanks, it was absolutely chucking it down at some points, so I sheltered in the awning of a Superstock rider that I know.!!!

[​IMG]

It was all these english gits bringing the rain with them!!! :D

9. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

The picture thread for this month is now closed, but as per usual it may be re-opened later in the month if there are any latecomers.

Many thanks to all who participated again. We do seem to be a little down on numbers this month, but not hugely so - hopefully it's just a blip.

10. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

The picture thread is open again for a late entry - any others out there, grab your chance! :)

11. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

And closed again. Any more latecomers, just pm me.

12. aiwa_yamaha

aiwa_yamaha Well-Known Member

Crist the weather was bad. That's happend to me a few times at some Motocross races. When are we going to get good weather?

13. FujiSigmaNolta

FujiSigmaNolta Well-Known Member

Jack...

That's what DA 12-24's are for! :D

Very interesting project this is, I haven't really stepped into this area. I'm gonna get into this...