1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Julia Gillard

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bawbee, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Would someone please pass the cyanide, a knife and some rope?

Say what you like about our 'leaders' but that woman has a certain dread about her :D

The situation in Queensland is bad but ...............

2. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

No danger of a false hope from her

3. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I look at a picture of her and I quite fancy her though

Willie

4. TH-Photos

TH-Photos Well-Known Member

Has she ever been seen with Sarah Palin?

5. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

Hah! You either know of my penchant for the delectable, ( though, unfortunately mad as rats ) Ms Palin or share it :eek: :D

Willie

6. Linux_Lady

Linux_Lady Well-Known Member

I actually really like her in a lot of ways. She's not married and lives with her partner, has no children and doesn't believe in God - It's nice to see someone who doesn't pander to voters by getting married, having kids and praising the Lord etc to appear more 'sympathetic' to various voting demographics. She's had loads of abuse hurled at her saying she's 'unnatural' and 'has no clue' when it comes to various issues, yet she hasn't changed her status.

I don't agree on everything she says (e.g. she doesn't agree in gay marriage) but her pro choice, non-'traditional' viewpoints are certainly a hell of a lot more appealing than nearly any politican I have seen in the UK.

7. LargeFormat

LargeFormat Well-Known Member

Only thing wrong is her voice. Otherwise she seems a sensible, moderate, honest (!) politician.

8. Still_Togging_Along

Still_Togging_Along In the Stop Bath

Willie, I think you are unfairly Demonising the Rats! ... Having said that, I am at a loss to suggest a suitable, non-Libellous alternative phrase!