1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Josephina

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by beatnik69, Sep 18, 2017.

1. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

King Kenny, Catriona, Geren and 2 others like this.
  2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

I really like that - very compelling and I find the backdrop suits the portrait really well. Great colours. Maybe a touch more space on the left-hand-side, but otherwise, really nice.

3. beatnik69

Thanks Tony.

4. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Agree entirely. Very nice. Perhaps just burn in the light bits along the top edge?

5. lfc1892

lfc1892 Well-Known Member

That's nice

6. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Every time this thread has a new post, and I open it, I end up staring at the image for 2 minutes.

Compelling.

Fishboy likes this.
  7. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I agree with Tony - I like this one a lot.

Cheers, Jeff

8. beatnik69

Thanks gents. Good call on the light bits Mike.

9. PhilW

PhilW Well-Known Member

I'd crop just a slither off the top to loose that join in the wood background.

Other than that it's very good

If I was being really picky I'd say if you'd got her to turn her shoulders very slightly towards you you might not have got that annoying neck skin crease, but kept the nice side on pose.

beatnik69 likes this.
  10. beatnik69

Thanks Phil. Funnily enough I was looking at someone else's photo on Facebook earlier and thinking 'if only you'd turned her body slightly towards you it would have got rid of the neck crease' :D

11. Nikonchris

Nikonchris Well-Known Member

Stunning....is she a model?

12. beatnik69

Thanks Chris. I think she has done a bit of modelling but not a lot. She's a student we met in Dublin.