1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jobo manual

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by belac, Oct 3, 2005.

1. belac

belac New Member

hi there, just joined the site, so please don't have a go if i've posted in the wrong section.

i bought a jobo c6600 enlarger from ebay the other day, but unfortunetly it didn't come with a manual, does anyone know a source of photographic manuals, or know where to get the one specific to this enlarger? the jobo site is useless, i've also phoned them, but they don't seem to know much about products over 2 years old.

the reason i'm after a manual is to find out the grading list for the dichroic filter system, so if theres anyone out there using one of these enlargers who could get in contact, that would be brill.

cheers,caleb

2. CHIPS

CHIPS Well-Known Member

jobo usa site is good although I have never used it for this particular info. jobo europe is poor

3. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

They usually have what you are looking for inside the packet of photographic paper you are using in an accompanying leaflet which shows the filter values for the various makes of enlarger. (well they did when I used Ilford multigrade back in my old "film days"). I hope I have understood your question correctly and I hope this helps Caleb............oh, and welcome to the site!

BigWill

4. Burgy

Burgy In the Stop Bath

The Ilford website always used to have details of the filters required for diferent grades

[edit] Infact there is still a PDF Here

5. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Yep, as Paul says, try this link on the Ilford site to see if this is what you want. You will need adobe Acrobat reader on your computer to be able to read the leaflet and please note that Jobo enlargers have the same filter values as Kodak when using ilford multigrade RC paper.

Click here to download Adobe Acrobat format leaflet

BigWill

6. belac

belac New Member

cheers guys, seems to be just what i was after, if only all the world were so helpfull. thanks,caleb

7. Burgy

Burgy In the Stop Bath

Not usually the expression applied to my posts, so thanks :cool: