1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Jessops - Pentax

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by dangie, Jan 17, 2011.

1. dangie

dangie Senior Knobhead

I see on Jessop's website they are selling Pentax dSLR's again. No compacts or lenses but it's a start. At least it will get Pentax back into the customers mind again, they haven't gone away.

Jessops - Pentax

2. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Some of the bigger stores actually hold them in stock and even on display!!! Some don't have them at all and you need to order through the store or online to get them...

3. T_Sargeant

T_Sargeant Well-Known Member

Yup we have them, and I have to say I'm really glad to see them back again and have a play! Compacts should be following...

4. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Good stuff ...and have a fiddle with the K-r :) I liked it so much, I bought one :)

Cheers,

Jack

5. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Jessops in Norwich have them on display, if you live in this part of the world.