1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's STILL got a fixed lens!

Discussion in 'Sony Chat' started by BigWill, Sep 17, 2003.

1. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

I mean what are minolta playing at and who are they tring to kid! I mean it may have a fancy "anti shake" CCD doohickey but as long as the lens is fixed this camera is going nowhere fast!

BigWill

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

2. Leopard

Leopard Active Member

Couldn't agree more. I was waiting for a DSLR to be launched by Minolta as I have several MAF lenses for my Dynax 5 but I got fed up waiting. I've now recently got myself an EOS 10D to play with, money I would have spent on Minolta gear had they offered what I wanted.

3. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

I got a Access Denied pic, with a flashing watsit!

Ssh,I'm studying

4. BigWill

Yer wotsit's flashing! You wanna see a doctor about that right away Larry! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

BigWill

5. Steve Thompson

Steve Thompson Well-Known Member

6. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

Well, with the Nikon 5000, 5400 and 5700 plus the Canon G3 and G5 they are barking up the wrong tree me thinks.
    The prosumer cameras while good enough in themselves are compromises that were sent in to battle to catch the snappers who would not or could not afford DSLR's.
    Now of course we are into a price battle with DSLR's that will see them at a par with the prosumer models soon enough.
    The next 6 months or so are going to be fascinating.

Cohen the Kosher cock[​IMG]

7. BigWill

Indeed Peter. The new generation of cheaper interchangeable lens DSLR's has left cameras like Minolta's A1 in a limbo land from which they have no hope of recovery until they waken up and smell the roses and start producing a competitively priced interchangeable lens DSLR like the opposition.

BigWill

8. Steve Thompson

9. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

hoho, the pun-meister returns! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN
    [​IMG]

10. TimF

Now that Minolta and Konica have got together, maybe they'll get it together, eh! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN
    [​IMG]

11. Steve Thompson

12. TimF

Obviously not the Atkins diet then. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN
    [​IMG]

13. Steve Thompson

14. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

A cure for you Steve...

Well shift your ass to here
    http://www.slimming-world.co.uk/join/class.asp
    type in your postcode and they will tell you where your nearest 8 classes are.
    It works, I lost 6 stone with them a couple of years ago and it has stayed off. I now run one of the classes - great fun/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Cohen the Kosher cock[​IMG]

15. Col. Hogan

Col. Hogan Well-Known Member

At least the lens isn't broken! /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Diane /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

16. Steve Thompson

Re: A cure for you Steve...

OH yeah I'm going to join a sliming club that says you too can get into a little black number. I just want to loose weight not go cross dressing. /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Just thought I'd scotch that rumour before Will gets here.

Steve C Thompson
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thompson90/Index.htm

17. SamsSauce

SamsSauce In the Stop Bath

Re: A cure for you Steve...

Does this mean that only Trannies use slide film? Maybe that's why they also call it 'Reversal' film, and it's a bit of a 'Drag' to process in comparison to negative film ....!