1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isolation Theme Part 20 November 2021

Discussion in 'Forum Competitions and Themes' started by dream_police, Oct 26, 2021.

1. zx9r

zx9r Well-Known Member

Yes, your neck of the woods is way off Ted's patch so unlikely to have any connection.

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Time flies .... this amazingly was 4 years ago. Display of Christmas trees as a charity fundraiser in Chester Cathedral.

[​IMG]DSCF3774.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

I must have had a bad photographic day and purged the folder. Only 2 pictures retained. They do make quite difficult subjects - well I find them difficult.

zx9r and Catriona like this.
  3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

The long gallery at Chirk - also 2018 and the day after the Chester Cathedral shot - we must have been on a pre-Christmas Christmas Tree bonanza.

I've posted a lot of the Chirk ones before so I won't blitz. I don't think I put this one up before.

[​IMG]DSCF3835.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

Geren, RovingMike, zx9r and 1 other person like this.
  4. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

xmas-AP.jpg

Quick phone pic - the Winter Festival has finished and I didn't manage to get out to it, but I do always quite like the empty stall shells that get left behind. Helensburgh's tree has a new star and we've also acquired a 'Thank You NHS' light to attach to a streetlamp.

zx9r and Catriona like this.