1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Is it possible to stop someone posting

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by Stephen Rundle, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

BigWill is still around, mainly of FaceAche, sorry Facebook. Was an ambulance driver, still rides his motorbike and tells very bad puns :)

I think I know who you mean, there was an awful lot more to his leaving that just that. Not that I am at liberty to post publicly about the events.

PentaxManiac and Done_rundleCams like this.
  2. PentaxManiac

PentaxManiac Well-Known Member

An awful lot more indeed, as I recall. It's just unfortunate that his big mate and fellow troll, who was also banned from the forum, continues to troll here under a different user name.

Welcome back, by the way!

3. MickLL

MickLL Well-Known Member

Welcome back. I bow to your superior knowledge of that case but stick to my general point.

Look forward to your contributions.
    MickLL

4. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

This happens quite frequently on a Guitar forum I frequent. The mods weed them out through some sorcery and ban them every time they pop up under new user names. No idea how they know. Summat to do with IP address maybe?

5. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I wonder who you mean!

MJB likes this.
  6. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Check for someone whose address includes the word 'Bridge'?

7. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Well that has really confused me. Perhaps we are thinking of different people.

8. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Trolls live under bridges.

The one you're referring too is not the same person, they just sat next to them on the bus taking photos of the same things.

9. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

With the same camera............

dream_police likes this.