1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone taking pictures ??

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by pixelpuffin, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Sometime soon lambs will appear in fields near my house: watch this space.
    Until then they are being hatched in a barn and kept there with their mothers, so I can only hear them.

Catriona likes this.
  2. AndyTake2

AndyTake2 Well-Known Member

I had planned to get some shots of the lambs in a really nice spot I found - however the lockdown means I would definitely get kicked up the bum. Mind you, getting to it would be just about impossible now as my normally wonky leg has a partially ruptured gastroc, so I am on crutches again:rolleyes:

3. IanG1957

IanG1957 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this - however, it nicely segués into my next delirious project...a series of quick-release camera mounts….for crutches and Zimmer frames!

I can't help thinking that this is a winner - and given that I'm getting old and frail, I'll be able to do all the testing myself - talk about forward planning:)

Can't help feeling that this confinement is getting to me...:mad:

4. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Whilst on an 18 mile round trip today, to collect three large loaves of real wholemeal bread from a small bakery, my wife and I saw the first lambs of the season on a farm a few miles away. They were out in a field because the site is at a lower altitude and in a sheltered valley (we are over 600 feet above sea level and more exposed). Hopefully lambs near us will be deemed fit to go outside very soon.

5. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

I did a VIDEO trip around my Town of BRENTWOOD in Deepest ESSEX -- how I 'see' compositions on subjects around the Town and take them on my Film Cameras -- you can see it here :

Done_rundleCams and EightBitTony like this.
  6. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

That was absolutely brilliant, Pete, :) and I can now, cross off downtown Brentwood from my bucket list ;). A fascinating travelogue
    and really well done :)

Cheers,

Jack