1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infra Red 35mm B&W

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by bench_ubbster, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Simon E.

Simon E. Well-Known Member

http://www.geebeephoto.com uses a green filter a lot with HP5 and Delta 400, and it gives an effect somewhat similar to IR on foliage. X1 Green is, of course, a stronger effect than X0 Yellow-Green.

There are a bunch of b&w images in his 2005 and 2006 folders (this one and the next 2 images are ftaken with a green filter). BTW the camera/lens/film/filter info is black text below the image - you have to highlight it with the cursor to see it.

Simon.

2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Ah, another fan of Graham's work. He uses red and orange filters extensively, too.

3. Simon E.

Nick, he seems to have a knack of capturing the character of Northamptonshire in a way I really like. I've never been there, but feel I know a little of it from his photos. That's a skill, I feel.

Simon.

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

His "landscapes with clouds" have a particular resonance with me, as they're very like Warwickshire - not surprising as we're next door! But he really does get the spirit of the place.

5. Simon E.

As well as the link I provided earlier to contact Ilford, they have a New Product Request page. Please use it sensibly (and don't bother asking for anything in 220 because they can't do it any more). Above all, if you really want something then make yourself heard.

Simon.

6. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

Contacted Mr Cad just before the weekend and still no news about the Ilford SFX. :(

But I've found another supplier of Maco/Rollei IR film
    Morco :)

7. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

Still no news on the Ilford SXF200 supply :( I went to a camera fair yesterday and picked up a roll for £1. It was just laying their amongst 100's of other boxes of film, so I went through it frenziedly but this was the only one Only 18 months out of date too :D