1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Information

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Chandran, May 4, 2000.

1. Chandran

Chandran New Member

Hi!
    Does anyone know of an internet site with specifications of discontinued cameras like the Nikon F801 , F601 And Canon EOS 10? Any F801 users comment on the camera will be appreciated.
    Thank you

2. Col. Hogan

Col. Hogan Well-Known Member

The site mentioned for AP test reports on the main AP page, www.f22.co.uk refers you to a website called Old Timer Cameras. This may help you. If not, then you may be able to contact the manufacturers for this information. I contacted Canon when I bought a used A-1 as there was no manual with it and was able to get one from them.

3. Pecheur

Pecheur Active Member

Dear Chandran,

Have a look at the following Website (American - so you'll need to know the equivalent camera names)for user reviews of camera gear~ www.photographyreview.com

I own an EOS 10,and it's a good camera.Not the quietest of the EOS cameras,it is still very well specified with depth of field preview,interval timer,5fps motorwind,partial or evaluative metering,choice of three focusing points,auto exposure bracketing and more.Remote control is extra,but costs less than £20 (still available new) - much less than modern cable releases.

Hope this helps

Pecheur