1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info on developing Gevaert Gevapan 30 film ?

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by kmd, Aug 9, 2001.

1. kmd

kmd New Member

Hi
    I'm wondering if anybody can advise on what chemicals could be used to develop an old Gevaert Gevapan 30 film, also what processing times... or even point me in the direction of such info.
    The film was in an old family Kodak Brownie, and has probably been in the camera for decades, but I'd like to try developing it anyway.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Katrina

2. phil

phil Well-Known Member

One of the people in the forum advertises themselves as a developer of old films - can't remember who so it may take a bit of looking unless someone has a better memory than mine - try some of the old threads in the darkroom and you should find them -Good luck

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif
    <font color=purple> P<font color=blue>h<font color=green>i<font color=red>l
    /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

3. SCT

SCT Well-Known Member

Try Dom Roberts - http://www.processc22.co.uk

&lt;font color=red&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;img src="/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif"&gt;Steve C Thompson&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/font color=red&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;img src="/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif"&gt;

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

5. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Great minds think alike....

Nick

6. Canonball

Canonball Well-Known Member

So who's great minds are these then Nick?&lt;img src="/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif"&gt;&lt;img src="/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif"&gt;

Geoff

7. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

He's on the plane home Geoff, but it must have been some other bloke they were talking about. Couldn't possibly have been them.
    BigWill

8. Canonball

Canonball Well-Known Member

Had me thinking Will, He can't mean anybody around here!

Geoff

9. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Quite so Geoff, quite so.
    BigWill

10. kmd

kmd New Member

Thanks everybody.
    I contacted Dom Roberts via his site yesterday, so hopefully he'll be able to help.

Katrina