1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

In the studio

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Dan S, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

My two girls are musical, and can sing. Both can play keyboards, youngest can play uke and guitar too. I don't know where it came from because I sing like a dying vacuum cleaner and can't play an instrument if my life depends on it. Fizzy did try to teach me the UKE. After about three weeks of practice I figured out the down/up/up/down/up (or visa versa) of strummign but then she tried to teach me a chord and I couldn't strum any more. Hopeless. Somewhat envious of anyone with musical ability.

As to the photos - there are some great ones in there - looks like a lot of fun!

Dan S likes this.
  2. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Hi Dan, Very nice. Look after the copyright. Just one of these guys making it big would make your photographs financially valuable in future. Of course that is not why we make photographs. But it would be nice if it happened.

Dan S likes this.
  3. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

It's easy really, it's just binary code; hit, don't hit :D

dream_police likes this.
  4. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

Thank you :) yes, it was lots of fun. It was the first time I had done anything like that and luckily the band didn't mind my intrusiveness, so I felt comfortable taking them.

5. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

Thank you. It's a pretty chaotic enviroment, stuff everywhere, things happening and changing very quickly. Yet though all that everyone remains calm and focused, its a lovely experience in a studio, I hope some of that comes through, there was even a studio cat who became very demanding at times :)

Catriona likes this.
  6. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

Thanks Jeff, and drummer jokes are always welcome. Wait until we get on to the autoharp jokes ;)

7. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

A family of drummeres, your neighbours must love you ;)

8. Dan S

Dan S Well-Known Member

Thank you. One can live in hope, but if they ever get somewhere, they better take me with them :D

dream_police likes this.