1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image Size stopped working in Elements 9

Discussion in 'Digital Image Editing & Printing' started by gray1720, Oct 26, 2019.

1. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to resize some pics for here, and suddenly Resize>Image Size isn't working for me - the sizes in pixels appear to be fixed, and I can only alter the document size. Not what I want!

Any ideas? I expect I've poked the big red button again...

Thanks,

Adrian

2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

I don't know if it makes any difference, but are all the options ticked in the boxes beneath the documents? ie scale styles; constrain proportions, resample image.

3. gray1720

Bingo - thank you, Kate! All will be revealed before too long... though I'll have to turn the central heating up or it eon't be worth revealing.

Adrian

Catriona likes this.
  4. Catriona

Yeah!
    Are you cold too??? ;) Has the opposite effect on bits of me. Haha!

5. gray1720

Ooooh. matron!

Catriona likes this.
  6. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Wheel nuts?

[​IMG]

El_Sid and Catriona like this.
  7. gray1720

*snorts tea over screen*

Zou and dream_police like this.
  8. Catriona

Haha!

9. joshep murray

joshep murray New Member

Pictures can be easily resized with the image setting option. Change the pixel from here. Or search for your device settings on <a href="https://www.facebook.com">facebook</a>. Read an article or watch videos about its image setting process. Do accordingly. Probably the image will be resized. If this does not solve the problem then take help from an expert or watch Image processing videos and try to learn from there.

10. NickM

NickM Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

gray1720 and EightBitTony like this.