1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Im surprised by the lack of posts about the death of the Black Panther actor

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stephen Rundle, Aug 29, 2020.

1. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I used to work with one of David Threlfall’s relatives. Can’t remember for definite how they were related but I think he was an uncle.
    Not so interesting fact of the day for you.

2. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Did Martin Scorsese just enter the room? :D :D

3. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

I have heard of them and would recognise them on video tape or film. I am not a fan of any of them. I had not heard of Mr Boseman. He seems to have been a decent sort of chap who was admired by many people. To those people and even more to his family his death is very sad.

4. John King

John King Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised. Until he died I had never heard of him so would not have posted anyway.

ascu75 likes this.
  5. AndyTake2

AndyTake2 Well-Known Member

I vaguely recognised him when the news was announced - I had seen Black Panther, but as far as I know that is the only thing I have seen him in.
    Sad to see someone die so young, whoever they are.

6. retrofit

retrofit Well-Known Member

has OP been banned?

7. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Ooh err...Just noticed he's in the bath. Thought he was quiet. Mind you, some fairly silly accusations at Nige @dream_police. Hey Ho, they come and go.

8. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Sometimes multiple times.

retrofit, John Farrell and Craig20264 like this.