1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

If you like beautifully toned images, you might like this guy's work

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by bagpuss, Sep 28, 2006.

1. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Just came across this guy's site by accident (I was looking for nude bottoms for another forum :eek: ).

Beautiful darkroom work. So simple and elegant. Real inspiration, for me anyway.

David C Halliday

2. bradalax

bradalax Well-Known Member

Re: If you like beautifully toned images, you might like this guy's wo

I don't even want to ask! :eek:

Lovely images though, I'll have a proper look at that later, once I've woken up :)

3. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Hmmmm! I wonder why that might be? I have a strong suspicion about this one.

Great pictures on that guy's gallery though.

4. bagpuss

LOL! It's to wind up a girl who works in quite a strict office in NYC; she's always moaning about the content of threads not being work safe.

5. Hotblack

Phew!! That's OK then. I thought it might have had something to do with the (I almost used the word 'fallout' then) shenanigans on Sunday.

6. bagpuss

Though I could post one of the pics of your arse over there too...

7. Hotblack

At least they won't know who I am.............
    ..... and I don't know them.

8. bagpuss

Or maybe you do and you just don't know it yet!

That competition in Professional Photographer was enetered by Bettina from this site and a girl I know on another forum (not photography related). So you just never know...

9. Hotblack

Damn.......

....Oh what the hell! 'Publish and be damned' I believe the phrase to be.

10. bagpuss

Please see my latest post in the Lounge...

11. Hotblack

I have. It would work better if you cloned that bloke out from the middle of it. He gets in the way!!

12. bagpuss

:D