1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

I wanna do real bad things with you ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pachinkofan, Sep 9, 2010.

1. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

No not a certain forum member's whispers to a Ms Ryan...

Trueblood series 2 is starting of CH4 on the 16th.

I enjoyed the first series, and not just because it was a bit smutty, but I think I'll need to dig out the vhs of the last episode just to remind myself what was happening, as it's been a while.

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

We've had to ban Clive from watching it you know......don't want him resorting to his old vampire ways again.......there are few enough virgins on this forum without him depleting the stocks any further! :eek: :D ;)

BigWill

3. geoid

geoid Well-Known Member

I've never got into this. But I saw the British production of the Vampire & Werewolf living with a ghost series. Which was ok.

4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

didn't know they'd made a programme about the forum

5. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Got to admit to quite liking Being Human and Lenora Crichlow is quite tasty :)

6. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

More interested in the remake of 'V' which is going to be broadcast on Virgin's "Channel One" soon

7. Linux_Lady

Linux_Lady Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the last episode of season 3 on Sunday :cool:

Season 2 was OK, Season 3 is more 'up and down' in a lot of ways...

However... all 3 series had Eric and Bill in it.... naked ... so I can't say I am complaining :eek: /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Is this thread about World of Warcraft? :D