1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I suppose it's just me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Brian, Aug 30, 2007.

1. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Which one were he then?

2. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

I remember that. It was about British cars being built by Roberts (in response to the Fiat adverts of the time advertising their cars as built by robots).

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

To counter the ad running at the time for the Fiat Strada - IIRC the first mass produced car largely contracted by robots.

4. gingerjon

gingerjon Well-Known Member

The Strada restaurant chain have taken the name and ethos and 'successfully' applied it to 'food'.

5. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

That'll be the one. God! What an ugly car that was.

6. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

Now what was the slogan? Ah yes:

"Designed by computers, built by robots.....driven by ____ "(Fill in the blanks) :rolleyes:

7. linnet9

linnet9 Well-Known Member

Cor Blimey - All this time & I still remember all my names, to say nothng of all my passwords & PINs - and at my age too :eek:
    What's more, I even recognise yours(names) :D
    AND I remember this website....

How sad is that /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Janice; Haggis; Linnet.what's in a name?????.....Good God : I've even heard of Shakespeare (& can quote him 50+ years after the exams )

BTW Still using my 990 though I do have better things to do ...Boom'Boom

Kisses to Will, though I could find the whip if he'd prefer it :D

8. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

"Kisses to Will, though I could find the whip if he'd prefer it".........................kisses will be fine Janice.........................it takes me longer to recover from the whip these days! :eek: ;) Great to hear from you again! It's been an age! :eek:

BigWill

9. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Re: I suppose it's just me ...Yep...

...cause I am using my real name.....I just sign off as Jack ...because it is easier (and shorter) :)

Morning Brian,

Hope all is going well :D

Cheers,

Done&rundleCams