1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humidity Grain?

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by Clive, Jun 30, 2001.

1. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Quite right Diane, the less said about Clives balls the better!
    BigWill

2. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

And will there, just will there, be an evening when NotSoBigWill doesn't mention the size of his genitals? (They always say the ones with big ones never mention them - and I don't)
    <font color=red>#

3. BigWill

I was merely responding to public demand. My extensive fan base insist that I mention my genetalia at least once a night. If you like I can send you a signed photo of them although postman pat will have a hell of a job getting the envelope through the letterbox!
    Big(jealousy will get you nowhere!)Will

4. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

Just put it on the AP Members Gallery, NotSoBig.
    <font color=red>#
    <font color=black> If you Will, I Will
    PS Tripped over mine the other night.

5. BigWill

Very good Clive, "MEMBERS" gallery, wish I'd thought of that one!
    Big(in Japan)Will

6. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

What I wAnt to know, is how you got it on the ENLARGER...how big was it THEN???

7. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

That was quick. In fact,all the girls say you are pretty quick!
    <font color=red>#

8. BigWill

I deny that absolutely!
    Big(ten seconds is enough for any woman!)Will

9. Col. Hogan

Col. Hogan Well-Known Member

I think that if you guys are going to go that far, that nicxx and I should come over and do a portfolio for next year's Erotica issue. After all, one of the comments I saw was that there weren't enough men shown in the issue.

10. Col. Hogan

Will,
    What is this whole fascination you have with it? One of your old e-mail addresses that you had in your profile reflects your obsession. Yes, I have a printout of the older file. [insert evil laugh here].

11. BigWill

Ok Diane and Nicxx, I can quite understand your desire to see me and Clive with our Kitt off (after all, you are only human). I agree to do it on the single proviso that Clive agrees to shave those great horrible hairy legs of his!
    Big(exhibitionist)Will

12. phil

phil Well-Known Member

I do think that AP need to employ a 24 hour moderator on this site to put an end to your late night smutty talk!!!!

Its disgusting I've never been so insulted ( well yes I have!)

Only joking!!!

&lt;img src="/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif"&gt; Phil &lt;img src="/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif"&gt;

13. BigWill

David tried, David failed, Janice tried, Janice failed, I tell you Phil, noboby wants the job! (wonder if Mary Whitehouse could come out of retirment?)
    BigWill

14. Col. Hogan

Hey, as long as it's not ol' George W. Bush, who cares? Will, at least you can take it as well as dish it out.