1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hoxton

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by RobertCoombes, Jan 6, 2019.

1. RobertCoombes

RobertCoombes Well-Known Member

Hoxton.jpg

Roger Hicks and Andrew Flannigan like this.
  2. IvorCamera

IvorCamera In the Stop Bath

Sorry never heard of Hoxton but I will look it up! it does remind me of some of the places of years ago in the midlands....as for the picture its more of a record picture than anything else these are the type of pictures that get more interesting as the years go by, at one time washing on clothes lines was very popular subject in camera clubs, but I just wonder what people would say if they caught you taking pictures of their washing and in this case your eye goes straight to in this picture, its not a great picture its too busy for me but it will stand the test of time and it was well worth the effort of taking....