1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

How's your weather?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Catriona, Dec 15, 2018.

1. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Been warmer than lately, and quite bright today, but the forecast for the rest of the week is a bit rubbish.

2. DaveM399

DaveM399 Well-Known Member

I think we might have had rather a lot of rain overnight. A bucket in the garden was empty, but now has more than 2" in it. Strong winds from France predicted for the early hours tomorrow.

3. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Wet overnight, drizzly this morning. Mild-ish.

4. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Sunny - at the moment - yesterdays precipitation is drying up on paved surfaces still some breeze

5. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Wet and grey skies. Monday was pretty damn good though with wall to wall sunshine.

6. dangie

dangie Senior Knobhead

1st October and sitting on the patio in the sun having lunch (Staffordshire).

7. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Cold and rainy. Surprised it's not sleet or snow it feels so raw!

8. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Clouded over now

9. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Stayed dry for the morning only 4 miles from home but had clearly been raining when I got back. We had quite a good morning coppicing cherry seedlings (many were over 20 foot high). The weather was just comfortable for such a job.

10. John Farrell

John Farrell Well-Known Member

The snow has gone (disappeared within a day), and today we will get up to 19 degrees C.

11. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Forecast to be sunny and cold, barely any wind.

12. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

What I am experiencing right now. The sun has just climbed over the wall to the East of me and is twinkling through the trees.

Zou likes this.
  13. AndyTake2

AndyTake2 Well-Known Member

Soggy

14. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Unpleasant.

15. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

We have the wind (only gusts, I blame the beans)

16. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Biblical.

17. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

4 horsemen, or a shitload of folk sharing a few small loaves on bread on your land?

AndyTake2 and John Farrell like this.
  18. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Drat, just thought of a (rain) water into whine joke. Maybe I'll resurrect that next time.

19. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Noah up the road keeps trying to nick two of our cows.

20. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Won't be much use the other side of the deluge unless he finds a bull though...

AndyTake2 likes this.