1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

How's your weather?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Catriona, Dec 15, 2018.

1. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

No OVO. In fairness to them, it's not normally this warm in March/April. They had my exact usage last year so have based my monthly payments on that which I am happy with, but they obvs like to keep an eye on actual usage. Again I'm happy with that. My old provider, who went bust at the beginning of the year worked the same way.

Catriona likes this.
  2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Very cold here. Was 3degC when I got up. Now crept all the way up to 4 degreesC. Sorely tempted to take a duvet day!

3. DaveM399

DaveM399 Well-Known Member

I knew it would turn cold when we changed to the lightweight duvet yesterday.

Grey at present and the local forecast is for winds in excess of 40 mph later today.

Catriona likes this.
  4. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Grey, wet overnight and into the morning, and a very very chilly wind. Not quite cold enough for CH but tonight may well be.

5. Catriona

Sun out now, so it appears to be a very quick transition. Wind still cool but the sun takes the edge off.

6. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Ocasional breaks of hazy sun, wind getting up

7. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Windy and occasionally wet.

8. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Oh and a few degrees colder than yesterday

Catriona likes this.
  9. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Bright with a lot of thin high cloud. Wind's getting up too, hopefully will clear the air a bit as it's been very hazey lately.

Urk, spoke too soon, the hills have vanished into haze again, they were clear this morning.

10. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

Two lines of washing dry!!! it has been warmmm and sunny, I am sat watching the garden birds and playing with the menu on my TZ 80 I am not sure if I like touch screen or maybe it's me and mmy broken hands.
    Don

John Farrell and Catriona like this.
  11. DaveM399

DaveM399 Well-Known Member

It's rather deceptive at present. There is barely a cloud in the sky, but on my bike ride today, the temperature struggled to get into double figures, thanks to a gentle but persistent wind from the north.

Zou likes this.
  12. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Very similar here.

ascu75 and DaveM399 like this.
  13. Catriona

Cold breezy and damp. Horrid.

14. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Very dark clouds approaching, rain likely.

15. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Lovely here. If it wasn't for the cooling breeze from the north it would be roasting.

ascu75 likes this.
  16. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Glowering

Graeme

17. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Been bright sunshine here, but chilly with it. Was a frost this morning when I went to close up the 'scope after a night's imaging. Beautiful clear dark sky too, but blummin' chilly.

18. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Cold this morning but warmed up although it was never really hot like it was late last week and Saturday, cooler this evening than it has been but not cold enough to put the heating on i'm lounging around in my fluffy dressing gown after my shower

19. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Arran was covered in snow this morning.....that was a surprise.

Graeme

20. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Snow.jpg