1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far does yours go?

Discussion in 'The Games Room' started by Barney, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Flush Tracker :eek:

Mine only goes .97 miles, but if I were to go at my brother's it's still going over 4 miles into it's journey.

2. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

It's full of sh*t I reckon. Currently running at 4.6mph and 1.47 miles, but we have a septic tank here rather than a sewerage system.

3. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Seems a bit daft to me, from the map mine goes fairly steeply uphill from here and is supposed to be travelling at near 5mph, as Tim suggests a load of carp.

4. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Dunno if it's my 'puter, but the map won't scroll around much. Having zoomed out the thing seems to be starting from the 2 tied cottages (which share the postcode). Anyway it finally rolled into Hitchin; they're welcome! :D

5. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Just received an email update, it had been heading vaguely towards the place they play the floating crap game, but has now turned away from it and apears to be showing it at a destination (icon showing tanks) over a mile from the actual town farm.

6. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

stupid system keeps flushing....sorry , flashing back to Ireland....instead of letting me see Edinburgh.

7. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

:D :D entered my postcode, according to the map it enters the system 40 miles away :D must have missed the pan completely :eek: :D

8. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

I can't be the only one who finds toilet humour funny.

9. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Definitely not. :D

22.7miles (@4.3mph) and counting - looks like it's heading to Liverpool. Nice! [​IMG]

10. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Boo Poo. Stopped in Southport, 27 miles. :(

11. cyb

cyb Well-Known Member

this is soooooo wrong :) :)

...stopped at 15.25 miles