1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home film developing

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by tommyhashbrown, Jun 24, 2003.

1. dungbeetle

dungbeetle Well-Known Member

Re: Rodinal

Rob, I've just bought 500mls of Rodinal today. I doubt if I shall use it all before it goes off, so I'll send you 50mls or so in a bottle if you'd like to try it. Send me your address in a private. I've found a hypodermic and a little fertiliser measuring cup that I intend to use.

Wilko (alter ego mode) FRIPN

2. Simon E.

Simon E. Well-Known Member

3. JMACNALLY

JMACNALLY RIP

The latest Jessops tank is a new design and holds two 35mm reels with improved 'o' ring lid. Highly recommended at £14.99, also buy a 2nd reel.

Johnmac
    If at first you don't succeed, ring the Help Line.

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Thanks, John.

Nick BSRIPN

5. stan

stan Well-Known Member

Hi again
    Patterson tanks are good. Jobo tanks rubbish lids, rubbish pourers lousy screw threads. need I say more.
    Stan

6. stan

stan Well-Known Member

Oh no, not another brainwashed photo buff.

7. stan

stan Well-Known Member

Please please please
    Lets hear no more about this !"$%£*** Rodinal. The name of the game is EXPERIMENT. One developer does not suit all films Pick a couple of films Ie slow, medium and maybe fast that you like, then try different developers. I remember in the old days, Kodak TRI X was the name of the game in the States. I tried it and the grain was horrendous. Maybe if you want a sombre moody shot it might be a good thing. Just remember you are the judge. STAN