1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Holiday cottage bookings

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bazarchie, Mar 24, 2020.

1. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

3 tester pots if I can find the colour I want, it's only a small radiator cabinet

As for growing weed no basement or loft....I have a phone number though

daft_biker and neilt3 like this.
  2. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

Not sure if its the case that the cottage owner cannot keep to their part of the contract more as you aren't allowed to get there, but I can understand your frustration - but as mentioned, think of it a deferred holiday until next year - if Brexit goes bad and there's no flights due no airlines anymore, then you've got a week away at this years prices. I doubt next years prices for all UK holidays would be cheap!

Bazarchie likes this.
  3. John Farrell

John Farrell Well-Known Member

Here, "essential" has been defined by the government. The definition is under active review, so unintended consequences can be avoided. Only foodstores and pharmacies are open, with physical distancing measures. Only the "trade" departments of hardware stores are open, and then only to supply essential services. My son in law works for a company that supplies automotive electrical parts. They have been told to stay open, but only one person is in the office at any time - they are needed to provide parts for heavy transport. He is at home at the moment, but will be in the office next week.