1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi ya..

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by whiskerytorpedo, Feb 13, 2019.

1. whiskerytorpedo

whiskerytorpedo Active Member

Just thought I would post an introduction. I have had an interest in photography for most of my life and started off with a Yashica when I was still at school. I then moved on to a Cannon T-70 awesome! that kept me going until the draw of digital finally drew me in and I bought a Pentax compact digital. I cannot for the life of me remember with model. took a good photo though. I then had and still have a Pentax W90 that I use for kayaking. I have now decided it was time I had a decent change lens camera and not wanting a DSLR. [ I can not see the point of me buying a camera that would rarely leave the house because of the inconvenience of lugging it around ] So a mirrorless camera seemed to cover the most bases and I settled on an Olympus E-PL9. After a month I am still learning new things and apart from a few flash issues I am getting along with it fine.

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Mirrorless cameras are getting very good! I hope you sort the flash issues.

3. Bill Stewardson

Bill Stewardson Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

4. whiskerytorpedo

whiskerytorpedo Active Member

Thanks guys.

5. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Ya, hi.

Cheers,

R.