1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, from Liverpool

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Aspadora, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Aspadora

Aspadora Well-Known Member

Hi,

I've just joined the forum. As a brief intro, I'm very much an amateur, having purchased my first Bridge camera (Panasonic FZ72) a couple of years ago, and recently upgraded to a full DSLR (Nikon D3500) a few months ago.

I only really photograph when I'm on holiday/visiting somewhere, so I don't get as much opportunities as I'd like to practice and improve!

I'm particularly interested in landscapes and animal photography, so I'm hoping to learn more about that in the future :)

My Flickr account is here, for anybody who is interested: https://www.flickr.com/people/rubiks24/

Thanks,
    Michael

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Hello.

Lots to photograph in Liverpool, cracking buildings.

S

Ps like the cat!

3. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Some nice photos on your Flickr. Agree with Steve, good location is Liverpool. Enjoyed my wanders around there.

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, from Flickr it looks as if you are off to a good start!

5. Aspadora

Aspadora Well-Known Member

Thanks all, that's really kind of you to say. Yes, there are some really nice buildings in Liverpool.. I'm hoping to get off my bum and into the city centre a bit more with my camera in future!

6. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with Liverpool 's photo ops. My wife is from across the water and we often visit Liverpool itself to visit relations, I have taken some Images
    that certainly please me.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019