1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hi From Bonnie Scotland.

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by busterbrownbb, Jul 19, 2011.

1. busterbrownbb

busterbrownbb Member

Hi guys and girls.

Just joined and thought it a good idea to stop by and say hi.

I am a keen amateur photographer. Been taking snaps as far back as I can remember.
    Am now on my second DSLR, a canon 550D. My first was a Lumix G10 which is a great wee camera. I got a deal on the Canon I couldnt pass up! lol

Am going to take my time to go through this forum and get to know the place and the people.

Looking forward to chatting to you guys.

BB
    :eek:

2. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Hiya Buster,

A very warm welcome to another Jock on the AP Forums :cool: (we're a minority here but we manage to hold our own ;))

3. busterbrownbb

busterbrownbb Member

Och aye the noo :0)

4. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hello Buster and welcome aboard.

We don't care where you come from as long as you're paying - mines a large one (and I don't mean lens) :~)

Cheers!