1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by neil catley, Aug 6, 2018.

1. neil catley

neil catley New Member

hi im a photographer from coventry my main interest is street/architecture photography I have been doing photography for ten years I started out taking photos of nature but two years ago I changed my style I mainly shoot with a sony a6000

2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

If you fancy sharing any images,
    • The Appraisal Gallery is for critique of your photographs (i.e. you post, we'll critique, or you can read and provide constructive critique on stuff there)
    • The Exhibition Lounge is for non-critique of photographs and often commentary about content (i.e. you post and we'll go 'lovely cat')
    This post - http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/forums/threads/how-to-post-images-updated.133860/ - describes how to upload images.

I said welcome aboard twice, I need a better catch-phrase.

3. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Howdo Neil. Welcome aboard :)

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Hi Neil.

5. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

;-)

6. Smadga

Smadga Member